About Miniature Rhino Pattern Club
- 2021 snail mail physical patterns sold out! Email email@example.com to be added to the waitlist & updates on open spaces.
- 2021 Virtual Club opens mid Feb. 2021. This all digital offering includes a PDF of all patterns, PDF instructions with step by step images, DIY projects, materials list, and video reference guides.
- Physical Club- Bi-monthly bold patterns are silk screened on sustainable, upcycled fabrics saved from landfill and mailed with a coordinating thread. Quantities are super limited and each run will vary depending on what materials can be sourced secondhand. Using pre-existing materials is the most environmentally friendly option for creating these samplers.
- CSA model supporting my work & investing in your own creativity. Get all the details here!
Featured Patterns of 2020 MR Pattern Club
Virtual Pattern Club
When Covid hit I was inspired to expand the club & offer a Virtual Pattern Club as a creative resource, for connection, creative play & inspiration. Here's what the club includes:
- 6 PDF Patterns coincide with the currently released physical patterns. Note: Currently, there are three patterns live and as new patterns are released for the physical club (Aug, Oct. Dec.) they will be added to the virtual club too. I don't want to ruin the surprise, and this way content is continually being added and updated.
- 3 Video Lessons are foundational instructions that you can return to when you have any questions about printing the patterns, transferring techniques and materials, embroidery basics, including tools and materials and stitches.
- PDF projects showcase different ways to use the patterns and inspire you to get creative. This collection of projects covers a range of applications like mending, embellishment and home decor- check out the last three images for a sneak peek at the class projects. Again, there are three projects live, but more are in the works and will be added to coincide with newly added patterns.
- The Materials List is a comprehensive list of all my favorite tools, materials and resources.