About Miniature Rhino Pattern Club
For the first time ever I've created a Pattern Club, featuring six bold & brand spankin' new stitching patterns silk screened on all upcycled materials! Quantities are super limited and each run will vary depending on what materials can be sourced secondhand. The idea with using pre-existing materials is that this is the most environmentally friendly option.
Bi-monthly one pattern + a skein of thread will be delivered to your door! It's basically like a CSA model supporting my work & investing in your own creativity. Get all the details here!
Since Covid hit I wanted to expand the Club offering and created a Virtual Pattern Club where the full patterns are available as PDF downloads, as well as instructional videos and a series of DIY project using the featured patterns. I hope you'll join the club & get inspired to stitch along with me!
#1 Feb. - March: Diamond
#2 April- May: Waves
#3 June-July: Starry
#4 August- September: Darning
#5 October-November: Rainbow
#6 December: Vines
When Covid hit I was inspired to expand the club & offer a Virtual Pattern Club as a creative resource, for connection, creative play & inspiration. Here's what the club includes:
- 6 PDF Patterns coincide with the currently released physical patterns. Note: Currently, there are three patterns live and as new patterns are released for the physical club (Aug, Oct. Dec.) they will be added to the virtual club too. I don't want to ruin the surprise, and this way content is continually being added and updated.
- 3 Video Lessons are foundational instructions that you can return to when you have any questions about printing the patterns, transferring techniques and materials, embroidery basics, including tools and materials and stitches.
- PDF projects showcase different ways to use the patterns and inspire you to get creative. This collection of projects covers a range of applications like mending, embellishment and home decor- check out the last three images for a sneak peek at the class projects. Again, there are three projects live, but more are in the works and will be added to coincide with newly added patterns.
- Assignments are like fun homework to reinforce lessons and give you an excuse to make something. No grades, no judgement, no pressure. Creativity just because it’s fun, and rewarding.
- The Materials List is a comprehensive list of all my favorite tools, materials and resources.